[clug] Favourite FOSS game

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 20:05:54 MDT 2014

My use case for comp (pew, pew, pew) ter games these days is to fill in a
few moments while waiting for something. For that reason, my old favourite
PokerTH remains number one for me because I can play it on my phone, tablet
or desktop and it's easy just to play a few hands at any time. Waiting for
my kids to finish something that I'm picking them up from? Out comes the
phone for a bit of PokerTH.

http://pokerth.net

I actually *did* contribute to it all those years ago when I did the FOSS
course, but that was pretty minor.

An example of how little I game these days is illustrated by the fact that
I purchase almost every Humble Bundle set of games, making sure to keep the
Linux user donation level maxed out, but I actually download very few of
them and have played almost none.

--
MC