[clug] How to Retrieving Android Backup from Google?

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Tue Apr 22 01:03:27 MDT 2014

Meant to reply yesterday, but was going to test this today (didn't
happen). Thanks for the info. I ended up installing "sms to text" on the
phone over the weekend due to time constrains even though I said I
didn't want to do anything to the phone . This exported the sms messages
that were needed into a csv file saved onto the sd card. I then
formatted this for printing on the computer.

There may be more things which need to be extracted from the back up at
a later date. So this information will be of use then.

I've now got a question about backup software which I'll start an new
email thread about once I work out my requirements.

thanks,
Jeff.