[clug] security

David C cottrill.david at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 02:22:52 CEST 2013

The current practice is to recruit to fill high security jobs, and as a
fallback they will clear their own people, and perhaps backfill afterwards.
That was how it was explained to to me by one of the tier 2 outsourcing
company recruiters. It is cheaper to hire someone with a clearance than it
is to have someone cleared.

Obviously this is frustrating for me too.