[clug] [OT] In search of a 7" to 10" monitor for my Pi

Alastair D'Silva alastair at d-silva.org
Wed Oct 23 06:08:09 MDT 2013

I've got a box of faulty motorised 7" LCDs you can help yourself to (1 DIN
automotive displays, 12V, folds out of the dash). Some have mechanical
faults, some have electrical.

They take composite video in.

You're welcome to gut a couple and get a working screen if you want.

Cheers,

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
skype: alastair_dsilva     msn: alastair at d-silva.org
blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org    Twitter: @EvilDeece