[clug] Employment opportunity at Agileware

Justin Freeman justin at agileware.com.au
Tue Oct 22 17:22:47 MDT 2013

Hi CLUG,

I've always had a great response from the CLUG mailing list when posting
employment opportunities.

Agileware are looking for new talent. So if you are skilled in web
development or even perhaps you see this as a field you want to get into -
then please apply. See http://agileware.com.au/employment

We're a small Canberra team based in Belconnen. Working on a wide range of
diverse and exciting projects. Opportunity to grow your skills
substantially in a commercial environment using open source software.

Thanks all :-)

--
Justin Freeman | CEO

phone: *02 61112941* * mobile: 0402027764 * skype: agileware *
http://agileware.com.au
address: Unit 4, 55-57 Lathlain Street, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia
Agileware Pty. Ltd. | ABN: 46 100 906 947

Keep up to date with Agileware News, sign-up to our newsletter,
http://agileware.com.au/newsletter

Want to learn Drupal? Come to Agileware Drupal training,
http://agileware.com.au/training

*Australian Drupal professional services: development, hosting, support and
training*

<http://agileware.com.au>