[clug] rsync question

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Fri Nov 29 21:53:46 MST 2013

Will try this too Tridge,

However, how does this explain what I see:
	- rsync does much work, now the replica is identical (expected and verified)
	- rsync again immediately xfers nothing - as expected
	- rsync again later does much work, same as the first.

I analysed the logs, and it seems that about 1/3 of the files are involved in the
transfers (exactly the same whenever real work is repeated).

Now tested with --modify-window=3 and it works as it should. I expect the below
suggestion, being stronger, will also yield good results.

cheers
	Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)