[clug] ATX r pi

Logan McLintock u4955237 at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 18 03:16:06 MST 2013

Wow, thank you so much for all the help guys!

1st - Yes (after researching) the power supply will want to run something of substance, some people run a car bulb just to keep it happy lol (that seems like extra heat to me)
2nd - Yes I think that a usb hub is a much more sensible choice (as opposed to an ATX power supply) - thank you for the suggestion
3rd - I wouldn't have checked the proper electricity requirements! - thanks - i will look for that hub at Bunnings =)

I just have two questions:
* can I run multiple R pi's off the same hub (I have 4 of the model B's)?
* And, if it is plugged into a hub, do you not need the micro usb power as well?

Regards,
Logan