[clug] Donating furniture

Peter VK1PE vk1pe.peter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 05:33:58 MST 2013

a. Look into the Yahoo Group "Freecycle Canberra" -- "free-recycling",
that re-purposes/re-homes goods that people OFFER with folk who want
what you have, and you can also ASK for things and people may have what
you want and offer it to you(freely).
b. If you're in/near Belconnen, then I'd accept/collect it for the
Monster Garage Sale at Kippax Uniting Community Centre (that I
manage/run, three times a year.)

Peter