[clug] GNU/Linux Evolution Tree - Gentoo

Logan McLintock u4955237 at anu.edu.au
Fri Nov 1 19:41:29 MDT 2013

Hi Clugians,

I'm sure you have all seen this, but how cool! You can click on the names and it takes you to the website - a great way of choosing your next distro lol

PS. Has anyone used Gentoo? Is it worth the hassle, because I like the idea of building things on your machine. Also, people say Gentoo has poor security, but his should be ok if behind a good router?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Linux_Distribution_Timeline.svg

Cheers,
Logan -)

PS. If I am still in Canberra (not sure) I will come to your party Paul - sounds great =)