[clug] Off topic: recommendations for a reliable wireless router?

Ben Davies bdcrux at gmail.com
Thu May 30 06:54:45 MDT 2013

Hi all,

Going off on another router tangent, does anyone have any
recommendations for decent local retailers? (I don't buy H/W much....)
I add "local" given my recent luck for buying H/W with manufacturing
defects (Hello ASUS!), and figure it'd be less fuss than trying to
return eWaste postally.

I've been looking at MSY and Harris Tech, but the router search isn't
turning up too much (some things look promising but lack a feature, or
have enough bad reviews to be a worry).

cheers,

Ben