[clug] Off topic: recommendations for a reliable wireless router?

Andrew Steele fozzy at zipworld.org
Fri May 24 10:01:37 MDT 2013

I'd also be interested in what's recommended.

To bring the discussion more on topic, :-) , one item I'd add to my "shopping list" of requirements is that it's capable of being reflashed with openwrt firmware.

That does beg a side question.  Are there any devices which have good hardware but who's firmware sucks that people have made a very good device using openwrt?

Fozzy