[clug] Off topic: recommendations for a reliable wireless router?

Hal Ashburner hal at ashburner.info
Fri May 24 10:00:59 MDT 2013

OpenWrt is cool, fab and groovy. I'd get one that can run it.
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/start?s
I've had good times with the Asus routers on that list and they've covered
the requirements you've listed. (ipv6, reliable, serve media for the idiot
box, 2xUSB ports).
I like having software I've written on my router.
debwrt is also pretty savage, full debian on that? I say, "Yes please!"
http://www.debwrt.net