[clug] May Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon May 20 16:00:17 MDT 2013

	Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 23rd May 2013

Date:		23rd May 2013 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:	Paul Wayper

Abstract:
		It's Raspberry Pi Day!

		Well, Pi Day only really works in the USA, so let's
		ignore that and do something with the new craze in small
		form factor computing: the Raspberry Pi. I'd like
		everyone with a Raspberry Pi to bring it in and give us
		a brief talk about how they use it. We'd all appreciate
		a bit of detail about any challenges you've found in
		using it and what you think has made it great for you.

		I'll also open that up to other small form factor boards
		- Panda boards, Beagle boards and anything else.If it's
		running off a less than a dozen watts, bring it along!

Venue:		Room N101
		Computer Science and Information Technology Building
		North Road
		The Australian National University

		See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
		about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
		want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.