[clug] 7" android tablet

freds72 at softhome.net freds72 at softhome.net
Sun May 19 02:59:52 MDT 2013

Regarding the 7" android tablet at harvey norman. I bought one about two
weeks ago, and it is good for the price.
Battery lasts a couple of days if using it often; lasted 10 days just on
standby.
It is reasonably responsive, browser takes a few seconds to load pages. My
fat fingers have a little trouble with the on screen keyboard. Screen
sometimes takes a couple of presses to respond. Tried google talk, built
in speaker was reduced to squawks, couldn't really understand who I was
talking to;  more research required.

cheers
Pete