[clug] Missing diver a clugger?

Andreas electronics45 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 06:44:29 MDT 2013

Hi Bob,
Yes, Rob was a friend and coworker of mine, as well as an avid linux
user.  He was taking 2013 off from work to take his family around
Australia.

I only found out this morning what happened, and I don't know a lot of
the details, but I do know that Rob and his wife went snorkeling
yesterday afternoon, but neither returned.  His wife's body has been
identified, but as far as I know, they haven't found his yet.  Both
their children are safe, and are now with their grandmother.

He was quite a quirky character and will be sorely missed.

- Andreas