[clug] CLUG in need of a new cat herder

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu May 2 07:07:26 MDT 2013

On 05/02/2013 10:27 PM, Jessica Smith wrote:
> Does all that have to be done by one person? Perhaps splitting it up
> amongst 2-3 people would work better? I'm not in a position to take on the
> whole ball of wax, but would be happy to put up my hand to take on (say)
> social media stuff or help out with web dev.

I don't have the time to "do it all" I had when I handed it off to Paul
in 2007, but I'm certainly happy to take the main CLUG meetings
organising back on board if other other people are interested in the
other roles.

regards

--
Stephen Walsh: Today included that moment where someone said "Wait, you're *that* Steve Walsh? You are way calmer than the company doco makes you seem"
Gabriel Noronha: I always assumed there was a community service video in the staff induction about you...