[clug] First 2013 Canberra Python Users Group Meeting 7pm Thu 4 Apr, CSIT N101, ANU

Paul C. Leopardi paul.leopardi at anu.edu.au
Sun Mar 31 20:14:55 MDT 2013

Hi All,
This is a reminder that the first Canberra Python Users Group Meeting for 2013
is on at 7pm this Thursday, 4th April, at Building 108, CSIT, room N101. There
should be someone there to let you in from about 6:45 onwards.

The topic for the meeting is "Why Python? What's it good for?" and you are
welcome to give a short (5-10 minute) informal talk on how you are using
Python. Use the wiki http://wiki.python.org/moin/CanberraPUG to see what's
already scheduled and to announce your talk.

We will be ordering pizzas, so come hungry and bring a donation (around $5-$6)
if you want some.

Also, please go to
http://www.meetup.com/Canberra-Python-Meetup-Group/events/suggested/
and click on "I'm Attending". We still need one more RSVP so that the meeting
can be announced to the Meetup group.

Thanks and out, Paul
--
Paul Leopardi http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~leopardi