[clug] Last command exit code in your prompt string

Nemo Thorx clug at nemo.house.cx
Mon Mar 18 21:13:41 MDT 2013

On 19 Mar (a Tuesday in 2013) around 1331 hours, Alex Satrapa did utter:

> Dear List Subscriber: if you're a ZSH user, make sure you check out Oh My ZSH!
>
> https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh

Yeah, I've heard of... mainly via lurking in Freenode's #zsh where OMZ
is widely seen as the source of many a newbie's ZSH problems...

For my taste, I'm pretty happy with my config, and don't feel I'm
missing out by having another framework in the mix :)

.../Nemo