[clug] June Meeting - Speaker pullout

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Jun 26 00:26:41 MDT 2013

Hi Folks

I've had no one step forward to speak, so I've decided we're going to
take a break and skip the June Meeting, we'll resume next month with a
talk by Tony Breeds from OzLabs on some pretty cool stuff.

tl;dr version: There will be no June meeting tomorrow night.

regards

--
Stephen Walsh: Today included that moment where someone said "Wait, you're *that* Steve Walsh? You are way calmer than the company doco makes you seem"
Gabriel Noronha: I always assumed there was a community service video in the staff induction about you...