[clug] rsync question

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sat Jun 22 18:24:18 MDT 2013

With the background RAID resync done I do get 80+MB/s transfers so this is as expected,
I will not be able to get much more out of this wire.

The main problem is the missing files. No errors were logged anywhere. I will try to xfer
just one of these dirs and see if it arrived complete.

Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)