[clug] ARP & ping issue

Hal Ashburner hal at ashburner.info
Fri Jun 7 01:00:12 MDT 2013

Yeah this was spot on. There's something whacky going on with the wireless
driver, NetworkManager and "regulatory domains" whatever they are. a
Permanent ssh connection from the box into the router and the problem went
away and I haven't had time to dig deeper into the driver issue.
So I guess that's how you can be absent from the arp table and yet still on
the network.