[clug] Is anyone willing to install Kubuntu for me? For a fee?

Chris Smart clug at christophersmart.com
Wed Jul 24 18:34:14 MDT 2013

On 24/07/13 21:12, Paul C. Leopardi wrote:
> So, in short, I have spent far too much time on this problem, with no luck.

Out of curiosity, did you do custom partitioning or let the installer do
it? EFI generally requires a different partition structure for booting
than does a mbr/msdos partition table, so if you did ye olde /boot
partition it won't work.

As Scott mentioned there's usually an option in the EFI to turn
msdos/hybrid mode on, that may be the easiest work around for you.

-c