[clug] OpenStack boot camp?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Jul 22 23:58:15 MDT 2013

Sorry for the slow reply. I was finalising details on my end.

This has to be next week to line up with Josh's travel arrangements.
The current proposal is Wednesday thru Friday. It would be cool if you
had a room with a projector and whiteboard lying around, or if someone
else who was interested in the session had one.

Thanks,
Michael

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Robert Edwards <bob at cs.anu.edu.au> wrote:
> On 18/07/13 14:17, Michael Still wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hypothetically, if I was to run an OpenStack boot camp some time in
>>> the next couple of weeks, mostly targeted at people getting started
>>> with OpenStack development, would you come? I need to run such a thing
>>> for someone who is working for me, and I'm wondering if making it open
>>> to the public is a good idea or not.
>>>
>>> It would be during the work week, 9 to 5 for a couple of days.
>>

>> I've had a surprisingly large (to me at least) number of people
>> express interest. This raises the question of where to run such a
>> thing. Does someone have a meeting room with a whiteboard we could
>> use? Internet access and a video projector would be good as well, but
>> overall our needs would be modest.
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> --
>> Rackspace Australia
>>

> If you give me some dates, I could investigate options at ANU
> (reasonably central). Next week might work better, with labs not
> yet starting for the semester.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bob Edwards.
>
> --