[clug] OpenStack boot camp?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Jul 17 22:17:06 MDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:
> Hypothetically, if I was to run an OpenStack boot camp some time in
> the next couple of weeks, mostly targeted at people getting started
> with OpenStack development, would you come? I need to run such a thing
> for someone who is working for me, and I'm wondering if making it open
> to the public is a good idea or not.
>
> It would be during the work week, 9 to 5 for a couple of days.

I've had a surprisingly large (to me at least) number of people
express interest. This raises the question of where to run such a
thing. Does someone have a meeting room with a whiteboard we could
use? Internet access and a video projector would be good as well, but
overall our needs would be modest.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia