[clug] Grand giveaway of old computer equipment

David Tulloh david at tulloh.id.au
Tue Jan 22 18:41:16 MST 2013

I am conducting a much belated clean out, getting rid of all the things
that I had fantastic project ideas for... but never executed before moving
on to other things.

So this is round one, lots of old Sun equipment, piles of old cdrom drives,
a few labtams and other miscellaneous stuff.

If someone thinks they can use any of it for a project of their own, please
let me know.  I expect about 75% of it will work, not promises that any one
item is in that 75%.

An exact list and it's claimed status is in the following google doc.
Anything not claimed by the end of the week or so will be turfed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhUTyHGvE3AfdDhDbC1SMHgxNVhVcVMyLXZJR2Y3dVE

Pickup in Narrabundah, I may be able to drop items off to the inner south
or inner north.

David