[clug] Looking for USB sound hardware
jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Feb 6 17:12:59 MST 2013
Does anyone know of a reasonably priced external sound card/dongle? That
fit these requirements,
* 2 channel output
* 2 channel input (prefer amplified input)
* USB connection to computer.
* powered off the USB bus.
* drivers should be the USB standard audio driver and in the standard
* It must have a well documented protocol (it's no good to me if I can't
get a program to speak to it).
* Easily portable (ie small and light weight).
* Reasonable priced. Preferably cheap.
Has anyone know were I can buy such a thing? The cheap and even some of
the more expensive USB sound devices I've found are output only or only
have a mono microphone.
More information about the linux