[clug] f19 xfce issues - solved?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Aug 18 06:59:41 MDT 2013

After much searching and trying, I refreshed the desktop app with
	killall -HUP xfdesktop
and everything started working. It seems it just needed to redraw and take over.

I did note that the proper desktop was showing up early after login and then gets
overwritten very quickly, not sure why but now I have a clue. I need to find which
app is scribbling over the desktop.

cheers
	Eyal

--