[clug] [steve at nerdvana.org.au: Re: CLUG in need of a new cat herder]

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Aug 12 06:32:42 MDT 2013

Hmm Lets see

Paul Wayper wrote

=====
And I feel that I've been doing a crap job at running the CLUG meetings in
the last year or so.  I've had lots of trouble finding people to give talks,
I haven't even started on the website redesign I wanted to do, I've (some
might say inevitably) got behind in processing the videos of the meetings,
and I haven't done any of the social media engagement that I think is
important to build a healthy Linux User Group.  Maybe it's time for me to
retire and hand the baton to someone who can give it more time and love.
=====

Then Steve Walsh wrote

----- Forwarded message from Steve Walsh <steve at nerdvana.org.au> -----