[clug] PSIG meeting 8/8/13

Jamie Carl jazz at funkynerd.com
Sat Aug 10 21:05:15 MDT 2013

Sorry to correct you Paul, but I'll be talking about Bazaar, which is my MVC framework for PHP.  Not a CMS. ;) Although you could definitely build a CMS using Bazaar quite easily.

For those wanting a sneak peek before the talk feel free to check out www.hazaarmvc.com.

I'll mainly be talking about the more coolerer features of Hazaar that other frameworks for PHP don't have. Like services, delayed processing and real-time signalling. Although I will briefly go over the standard MVC stuff.

Disclaimer: Hazaar is very young so its not completely mature in places.

Jamie