[clug] August CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Aug 6 22:26:08 MDT 2013

My intention is to write a book about it. No, really, a book, with chapters, a table of contents, pretty pictures and maybe even an index. Not an O'Reilly style book, but a backyard hobbyist ePub containing all the steps that I use along with examples that I have used to try out various strategies with.

Of course if anyone from O'Reilly thinks "Migrating Legacy Sites To Django using Selenium and Unit Testing" would be a seller, I am keen ;)

The presentation will, in effect, be a trial run of presenting the material in the book to the potential audience.