[clug] [JOB]Red Hat Consultant

Neill Cox neill.cox at ingenious.com.au
Tue Apr 30 23:45:37 MDT 2013

I'm posting this on behalf of someone else, if you're interested in further
details please contact Lynette directly.

I do some contracting work through Finite, but have no further commercial
interest, just thought there might be someone on the list who would be
interested.

Lynette is subscribed to this list, but doesn't seem able to post to it and
I don't have time to figure out why today...

Cheers,
Neill

Seeking RedHat design people!

I have a client seeking a Linux RedHat consultant to perform design and
installation/configuration work.  This would be a 6-8 week role, so could
be a good chance to fill in time until the end of financial year.

If you are interested – or know someone who might be – please contact me
asap:

Lynette Zweck

Senior Consultant

Finite Recruitment