[clug] VOIP handset phones for home

Jamie Carl jazz at funkynerd.com
Mon Sep 3 16:45:25 MDT 2012

Paul,

Just had a quick poke around my VoIP supplier's website.  They have a
few home style phones, like the the Siemens Gigasets that Brian
mentioned, as well as a few other nice looking ones.

Link to catalogue category:
http://www.austechpartnerships.com.au/catalogue/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=23_65

Enjoy,

Jamie