[clug] CLUG video finally processed

Paul Wayper paulway at internode.on.net
Mon Oct 29 20:25:24 MDT 2012

Hi all,

I've finally got the CLUG videos processed and at an acceptable
quality.  Once again I apologise for not having the slides available
in the video stream.  I'll attempt to get the slides off Tridge and
use brute force and cunning to create a video with the actual slides
and videos put in, but you can at least use these in the short term.

Full size: http://mabula.net/clug_2012-10_tridge_full.ogvtorrent
Small: http://mabula.net/clug_2012-10_tridge_small.ogv.torrent

Please keep these seeding for as long as possible, as they're running
off my home internet connection and the bandwidth is relatively low.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

P.S. when I get home tonight I'll put up a page on my web server, and
at some point on the CLUG server, listing all the talks we've got
recorded so far.

P.P.S. if these videos ever turn up on mirror.linux.org.au I'll link
to them as well.