[clug] Declining attendance?

rodneyp at pcug.org.au rodneyp at pcug.org.au
Sun Oct 14 16:09:00 MDT 2012

Canberra has at least two Linux SIG.  CLUG meets evenings, another SIG during
daytime - so you could pick what suits you better.  see:

http://www.pcug.org.au/wp/member-services-2/special-interest-groups/linux-
learners-sig/

which, BTW, promotes CLUG for advanced Linux users.

Feel free to bring a Laptop along to  Linux Learners  SIG, if you seek some
hands-on advice

Rod

        <CAPmQbEvuOuoFrPaRwHXsya7QTxNs7tWh5HSKUki1xC3KqaGEUA at mail.gmail.com>

--