[clug] Whom could I approach to answer a Security question... How safe are Virtual M/c on

Stephen Boyd bunyipr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 16:56:33 MDT 2012

A Secure Ice Cream Sandwich tablet - now that could be interesting! I wonder how good their assurance process will be?

Actually I was simply thinking of dedicating a suitable low cost tablet to specific uses so the risk of compromise was minimal. For this application iOS is possibly better than android due to the platform's security design, Apple's patching policies and the probability of support from the user's financial institutions, but either would be way more secure that a typical Windows system.

Stephen.