[clug] Declining attendance?

Adrian adrian.blake at ieee.org
Tue Oct 9 17:48:34 MDT 2012

When I lived closer to Canberra I enjoyed the few CLUG meetings that I attended.

Now back home in Cooma it is just too far. The drive up is ok but the return trip is the killer. Being unemployed the fuel costs
are significant.

I should take more notice of the topics for each meeting and make an effort from time to time.

Keep up the good work.

Adrian

On 10/10/12 09:46, Martin Schwenke wrote:

--
Adrian Blake
101 Mulach St