[clug] Linux Conf 2013 Early Bird registrations are open

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Oct 1 22:41:02 MDT 2012

On 10/02/2012 08:31 AM, Robert Edwards wrote:

> (interesting that this announcement went out on Makers before CLUG...).

Its not a plot. The Makers announcement was not sent by the LCA team, it
was sent by someone who was paying attention.

We did a "soft launch" yesterday where we only told social media that we
were open, the theory being that if we experienced a problem we wouldn't
have to deal with as high a rate of incoming complaints as a more
general announcement would have caused.

Now that we're sure everything is working right, you should see more
general announcements go out soon.

Mikal