[clug] Anyone want to give a talk at CLUG on short notice?

Lana Brindley mail at lanabrindley.com
Sat Nov 17 21:32:04 MST 2012

I suspect you mean the 22nd. If you don't have any takers yet, I could probably be convinced to do a run through of my osdc talk on agile docs. I promise Lego, and lots of umming and aaahing, since I haven't actually written it yet.

Lana Brindley
Sent on the go using Android bits
http://lanabrindley.com