[clug] LCA: people riding in from Yass after taking train

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Sat Nov 17 20:55:32 MST 2012

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 02:51:24PM +1100, Michael Carden wrote:
> I second Steve's recommendation but I will note that it's a route best
> suited to those unafraid of hills. Some quite large ones too.

There are only really two climbs. After the murrumbidgee, a little while
later you turn on to Mountain creek rd and have a climb up to the farm lands
areas. Then when you get to Urarra Crossing you have a climb up the 3
sisters.

Better than coming over the Brindies from Wee Jasper or Tumut.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
it's not so much that we got closer, it's that her face just got bigger