[clug] Westpac online banking

Keith Sayers keiths at apex.net.au
Thu May 24 05:14:36 MDT 2012

	Has anyone tried accessing Westpac online banking from Linux, please?  I am
trying from Kubuntu 10.4 using Konqueror as a browser and after the login screen
get an error message 'Cyclic link detected'.  Sent them an email, got a reply
saying it 'could be occurring due to a number of reasons' and that I should
phone their help line.  Eventually managed to get a real person thereby who
seemed flummoxed when I said my browser was Konqueror but sought help and came
back to suggest that auto-refresh should be set to OFF.  I have been into
Konqueror settings looking for that but with no success.  Any advice, please?
Keith Sayers                                   keiths at apex.net.au
6 Clambe Place
CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615,
Australia                        http://www.apex.net.au/~keiths