[clug] Fwd: re: Share N101 for ACS Green IT and CLUG meeting 23 May?

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue May 22 23:34:24 MDT 2012

Ignore me - I am an idiot. For some reason our automated calendaring
system had the CLUG booking down for tonight as well as tomorrow night
and Tom faithfully trusted it and determined that there might be a
clash. I went ahead and advised the list of such, without paying too
much attention to the date! My bad...

Business as usual for CLUG tomorrow night.

If you want to attend the ACS Green ICT SIG meeting, it is on tonight,
nibblies and all...

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.