[clug] Domain name registration

Brians brians at en.com.au
Wed Mar 21 00:15:50 MDT 2012

Melbourne IT charges AUD$140 for two years.

Registerfree.com is a subsiduary of Melbourne IT and uses their
infrastructure, charges AUD$25 for two years,
It only offers email support.
https://www.registerfree.com/

It is possible to move if you have the registry key from one to the
other or an external site.

Brian