[clug] Domain name registration

Glen Cunningham glen at exemail.com.au
Tue Mar 20 21:33:43 MDT 2012

G'ay Grant,

On Wednesday 21 March 2012 13:36:34 Grant Morphett wrote:
> Which company is everybody choosing to register their Australian
> Domains through these days?  This place
>
> http://www.cheapdomains.com.au/
>
> Seems quite cheap and has linux web hosting but I can't speak for
> their quality of service.
>
> Other suggestions?

   I've been using IntaServe <http://intaserve.com/> for .au
registrations for the last 6+ years but I don't use them for any other
services.  Why do I use IntaServe?  They were the cheapest that I could
find back then and I've not been induced to change.

HTH
Glen

--
  Cheap is good,
  especially when you are existing on a very low fixed income.