[clug] Measuring residual current

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Fri Jun 22 00:56:46 MDT 2012

All,

 	Does anybody have in their toolkit a simple device to *measure*
any residual current a device may be experiencing?  I'm after something
which plugs into the wall on one end and a computer on the other.

 	You can get these devices to go into a fuse-box, but AFAICS,
you can't get one that has an (e.g. IEC) socket on one end and (e.g. IEC)
plug on the other end.

 	We're having a nuisance tripping issue, and we're trying to get to
the bottom of it....

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.