[clug] [FORSALE][FREE] various 90s era computer components and cables
dale.shaw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 01:51:22 MDT 2012
I recently retrieved this stuff from my archives (read: shed) and it's
all got to go!
First in, best dressed. Take one thing, or take the lot - anything
left over will be going in the bin (where allowed) next weekend, so
get in fast.
All stuff is located in Canberra and is for pick-up only.
In no particular order..
- 1 x US Robotics 56K voice/fax/modem (external, RS-232)
- 1 x Kingston KNE8TP/WG 8-port UTP network hub
- 1 x Cabletron STHI-24 24-port Token Ring hub (100ohm UTP cable)
- 1 x 3com 3C515-TX 10/100BASE-TX NIC (ISA bus)
- 2 x 3com 3C509TP NICs (ISA bus)
- 1 x 3com 3C509B-TPC NIC (ISA bus)
- 1 x 3com Palm III personal organiser w/dock and leather case
- 1 x 4-way VGA+PS/2 switch box
- 1 x SCSI DDS tape drive in external case - 50pin connector (no tapes)
- 2 x Pioneer 6-disc CD-ROM changers - SCSI, external
o 1 x DRM-624X (manuf. Jun '95)
o 1 x DRM-6024 (manuf. Apr '93)
- 1 x Orchid Righteous3D 3DFX PCI graphics card (w/manual)
- 1 x Creative SoundBlaster AWE64 sound card (ISA bus)
- 1 x I/O controller (2 x COM, 1 x LPT, 1 x game, FDD controller) - ISA bus
- 1 x 32MB memory module to suit Compaq Armada 1750 (P/N 314848-002)
- 1 x Plextor PX-12CSi SCSI CD-ROM drive (manuf. Jan '97)
- 3 x Banksia MyFastModem 28.8K modems
- 1 x Banksia modem mini-tower (has power supply; fits 6 modem cards -
great hacking potential)
- 1 x Yamaha CRW4262 SCSI CD/RW drive
- 1 x Digi 2-port serial I/O board (ISA bus)
- 1 x Hercules Stingray 128/3D PCI graphics card w/3DFX daughter card
- 1 x S3 Trio64V+ PCI graphics card
- IDE ribbon cables
- serial cables (RS-232 9, 25 pin d-sub)
- coax F-pieces, T-pieces, terminators
- SCSI cables (50 pin, 68 pin) and terminators
- telecomms cables and adaptors (standard home stuff)
- data comms cables (e.g. V.21/V.35) and various adaptors
- Keyboard cables (DIN, PS/2)
Everything is assumed to be in working order but it's been in my shed
and I haven't used any of it for 10+ years.
Drop me an e-mail and let me know what you're interested in and we'll
take it from there.
More information about the linux