[clug] June CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Elena Williams ele.wil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:58:02 MDT 2012

Ah, this is a shame I was looking forward to coming down and dragging along
both my beau (as he'll be visiting and it'd be fun to give him some
exposure) and some beer (as I will be freshly finished exams at long last,
huzzah!).

Paul: I hope the ribs/shoulder are healing up well!

---
Elena :)
@elequ