[clug] Westpac online banking

Chris Smart clug at christophersmart.com
Sun Jun 3 16:19:13 MDT 2012

On 03/06/12 09:59, Keith Sayers wrote:
> My thanks for all the replies - it seems like a deficiency in Konqueror, I
> will try again with Firefox.  But could anyone suggest just what in Konqueror
> needs amending and whether it would be worth putting that forward as a request
> for improvement?

KHTML the rendering engine, the guts of Konqueror itself. I seem to
remember there was a way you could change the engine to webkit, which
might make Konqueror behave more sanely.

Try something like:
sudo apt-get install kpart-webkit
keditfiletype text/html

Move webkit to the top, restart Konqueror.

If you really want a Qt based browser, you could try Aurora also.

-c