[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting?

Stephen Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Jul 23 18:44:48 MDT 2012

On 07/23/2012 10:42 PM, Paul Wayper wrote:
> And I'd rather see the whole CLUG website upgraded to some modern
> CMS with its own calendaring and events system, personally.

Which is why there's a Drupal instance patiently waiting on the CLUG
server for someone to give it some content love.

The meeting management system can be implemented with CCK and views
modules, and remain open and upgradable without any issue. If you're
interested in helping out with that, please drop me a line off list and
I'll set you up and account.