[clug] unusual item in newspaper

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Tue Jul 10 03:27:41 MDT 2012

Replying to myself again. Seems to be some problem with thunderbird, not the list.

The attachment is there, but whenever I open any mail with an attachment (shown in the summary line)
it disappears. But only in this folder (all is well in the other folders). Something is surely bad....

cheers
	Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)