[clug] MythTV backend uncommunicative

Stephen Gibson Stephen.Gibson at anu.edu.au
Sun Jul 8 16:20:17 MDT 2012

Hi Paul,
             As you have determined 0.25 frontend will not interrogate a
0.24 (and below) backend. My mythbuntu distribution automagically
updated the backend database to the new format (both on the same host
PC). I discovered the incompatibility after playing with the mythtv
addon for xbmc (on an ATV2), which does not yet talk with 0.25.

Sound via HDMI does work. Let me know if you need the settings.

Steve.